DUE TO WEATHER THE MAY 16 SESSION HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL MAY 23.
Interested in growing your own food this year!? Come on down to the Sankofa Community Farm at Bartram’s Garden to learn the basics of how to GROW your own food! For your health, for your spirit, for your wallet and for your community!
Free, Hands-On Instruction from professional farmers.
- (DUE TO WEATHER ALL MARCH GIY SESSIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED)
- Wednesday April 18th – Spring Planting: What to Plant and How to Plant
- Spring Plant Families, transplanting vs direct seeding, plant spacing
- Wednesday May 16th – Summer planting and maintaining your garden
- Weed and Pest ID, Trellising, Fertilizing
5:30 pm-7:00 pm
Meet at the Sankofa Farm at Bartram’s Garden
For more information contact: Tyholmberg@gmail.com