JB Jawn Sponsorship Opportunities
WHAT IS THE JB JAWN?
The John Bartram Jawn is a family-friendly outdoor concert featuring musicians and performers with deep connections to Southwest Philadelphia. Presented in partnership with Bartram’s Garden, Philadelphia Mural Arts, and a committee of dedicated community volunteers, this year’s concert will happen as a part of Bartram’s Garden’s annual Harvest Fest celebration on October 15th, 2017. There’s plenty to look forward to, including food, visual art, activities for all ages, local vendors and the sounds of Southwest Philadelphia’s hip-hop, soul, and R&B.
- Get your business seen by the 800-1,200 people attend the Jawn and Harvest Fest every year
- Connect with an audience who is enthusiastic about businesses that support Southwest Philadelphia
- Be visible to families, young adults, and elders who are passionate about music, food, and community
$200 Level: Our host will recognize your business or organization on stage during the concert and via social media.
$350 Level: Your business or organization will sponsor an activity at the concert. Your logo will be posted on a banner at the site of the activity and on the site map and mentioned on social media.
$500 Level: You will be listed as a primary sponsor of the Second Annual John Bartram Jawn. Your logo will be included in promotional flyers, social media, on our website and on a large banner at the entrance to the event.
By making a contribution, you will be making it possible for hundreds of local residents of all ages to come together in community to enjoy local art, food, and activities in a unique natural setting. Since the John Bartram Association is a non-profit, your contribution will be tax-deductible.
SPONSORSHIP & PAYMENT
Click HERE to access form.
The John Bartram Jawn Committee is a community volunteer organization that meets regularly throughout the year to provide platforms for healthy community relationships through the arts and interaction with the environment. This work is anchored by an annual festival, The JB Jawn, at Bartram’s Garden.
JB JAWN COMMITTEE MISSION STATEMENT:
Our mission is to improve our community’s mental, emotional, and physical health by offering safe spaces to engage in activities that stimulate and empower its participants to improve their quality of life and thrive in society. The members of The JB JAWN Committee believe that art, culture, nature, and unity are important to the lives of Southwest Philadelphia residents. Fueled by that belief, we work to nourish human development by providing positive outlets, intergenerational partnerships, and fostering connections within our community and with Mother Earth through art.
ACTIVE FUNDRAISING EFFORTS:
We are deeply invested in this project and have already implemented efforts to raise funds for the event. We have planned for several fundraising efforts leading up to the JB Jawn Concert such as mixers, local talent showcases, and other fundraising events to garner support from the community at large. We are also reaching out to local companies, organizations, and individuals to supplement our fundraising efforts and guarantee another successful JB Jawn festival.
MORE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- In-kind donation: Gifts of snacks, refreshments, and food are welcome and help reduce expenses for the JB Jawn and expose 800-1200 people to your business. We will feature your business name on our promotional flyers and provide additional recognition based on the value of the donation.
- Volunteering: We’ll need a lot of help on October 15th to pull off this event. Whether you are interested in helping with wayfinding, activities stations or posting flyers leading up to the event, your service would be much appreciated!
Contact info@BartramsGarden.org or call (215)729-5281 x 112 for more info on how you can get involved.