Grow as a Team
Help your team and a Philly landmark flourish by hosting your next retreat at Bartram’s Garden. Feel the soil between your fingers, the sun on your back, and let the fresh air fill your lungs. Join more than 1,000 partners to help maintain a vibrant public green space for all to enjoy. Ideal for team building, growing leadership, or corporate volunteering.
• Up to 75 participants
• Reserved access to Bartram’s Garden preferred events space, the Eastwick Pavilion
• 90 minute custom docent-led tour of the Historic House & Gardens
• 20% discount on Bartram’s Garden membership for volunteers
• Up to 50 participants
• Reserved access to the Historic Coach House at Bartram’s Garden
• 60 minute docent-led tour of Historic Gardens
• Up to 25 participants
• Reserved access to the 1776 Historic Barn at Bartram’s Garden
• 60 minute docent-led tour of Historic Garden
All packages include three hours of hands-on, staff-led volunteering in the Garden along with complimentary on-site parking and recognition on our website as a corporate partner.
“My team had a wonderful experience volunteering at the Sankofa Community Farm at Bartram’s Garden and were thrilled that our harvesting efforts supported access to fresh produce for the Southwest Philadelphia community. We are looking forward to planting new crops in spring!”
– Brandon Weber, VP of Community Lending & Investment at Wells Fargo