Twilight in the Garden is the annual gala to benefit Bartram’s Garden and the year’s largest fundraiser. Join us this fall in honoring State Representative Joanna McClinton and Paul W. Meyer, the recently retired F. Otto Haas Executive Director of the Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania, for their commitment to community and natural spaces.
When? October 2, 2020 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM
What? An all-virtual streaming event featuring a festive cocktail mixing demo, live DJ, panel moderated by Sara Lomax-Reese, president of WURD Radio, lively auction, and Bartram Boxes containing goodies for guests to enjoy at home.
Why? Each year Bartram’s Garden welcomes 95,000 visitors, including 9,000 children who engage in hands-on learning. Bartram’s Garden is committed to empowering local youth, uplifting community voices, and providing a safe green space that facilitates growth, healing, and inspiration. Your support directly impacts these initiatives and makes a difference in our community. A portion of the ticket price is tax-deductible.
- Presenting Sponsor ($10000): 20 VIP tickets, event title listing – “brought to you by”, event speaking opportunity, brand materials distributed to guests, live recognition, marketing promotion, representation on gala committee.
- Cocktail Sponsor ($8000): 15 VIP tickets, naming opportunity of signature cocktail, logo on cocktail recipe cards, live recognition, marketing promotion.
- Steward ($5000): 15 VIP tickets, live recognition, marketing promotion, representation on gala committee.
- Collector ($3000): 10 VIP tickets, live recognition, marketing promotion
- Botanist ($1500): 4 VIP tickets, listing in evite, and recognition on-screen during program.
- Master Gardener ($1000): 1 ticket, listing in evite, and recognition on-screen during program.
- Naturalist ($500): 1 ticket and recognition on-screen during program.
- Explorer ($275): 1 ticket and recognition on-screen during program.
- Patron ($170): 1 ticket.
- Young Friend ($95): 1 ticket. Recommended for guests 35 and under.
For questions or to become a sponsor, please contact June Mansfield at email@example.com or 908.894.4782.